About Me

My photo
i am danny. i am a man. i like to write and think out loud. please email me or fb or create a google acount and follow and comment on my blog. it all helps with getting me out to others. thank you. love you all. b safe.

Saturday, April 16, 2011

A WRITING SMILE

   my hands play game that others cant see.
my mind sees lies in the eyes of the unwashed.
my eyes look at the plain view of a consolation that is covered by clouds.
  my life spends time in the wake of a lost one.
my sorrow waste time in the loss of the unimportant.
my grief is what binds the worlds of the unsavory.
  my popularity is something i have never witnessed.
my insecurities play with the ones i love.
my words create boundaries that i have not knowingly created.
my apologies are swift and UN noticed.
 these are my thoughts that you all wish to read.
complicated and crazy, twisted and full of nothing.
my thanks is that of which is lost. but my gratitude is fulfilling. as you can tell by the smile on my writing.
                        danny

No comments:

Post a Comment