About Me

My photo
i am danny. i am a man. i like to write and think out loud. please email me or fb or create a google acount and follow and comment on my blog. it all helps with getting me out to others. thank you. love you all. b safe.

Friday, April 22, 2011

cross to bear.

     so religion is important to people in my family. i honestly feel that i get treated different in some aspects of family life because i don't go to church with them. and it saddens me. i am happy that they have found what motivates them, and found something to believe in. i truly am. but it really seems like they cant be happy for me being content in my life.
     i feel religion is to  people to find and interpret for themselves. i feel that Churches really do nothing but help fake people become more fake. i am not saying all. but from the majority i have seen its a lot.
   i hear things likee "you need to make sure you bla bla bla" and it always is about religion. why does every thing come down to religion? i really have nothing against religion. but if conversation goes as fallows......"so do you want to come to church sometime" and response is "its really not my thing" that really should be the end of the conversation. and repeat asking is not going to warrant any other kind of response. well from me any ways. i will have conversations about religion with people all day long.
   once that turns to what i need to do. or what i should be doing then my ears are closed. look i know this is kinda shitty and boring but you know its just been kinda on my mind. i love my family.. i love that they have metaphorically accepted Jesus into there hearts. but please it doesn't mean ever one needs to find happiness the same way. i love you all. thanks for putting up with me. i plan on creating a few characters soon. and start some fiction. i hope it goes well. and i hope you all like it. the reads which i can track have been awesome keep reading and ill keep posting as long as you all like what i do. love you.
   danny

No comments:

Post a Comment