About Me

My photo
i am danny. i am a man. i like to write and think out loud. please email me or fb or create a google acount and follow and comment on my blog. it all helps with getting me out to others. thank you. love you all. b safe.

Thursday, January 3, 2013

Welcome back to subculture

   So here  we are looking into the year of 2013. How.crazy is that? If you whrere dumb enough to belive Hollywood and the media we all should have been dead a moth ago.
     I really hope that there is a nother load of apocalypse bullshit that a nother group starts. I cant get enough of peopld being disappointed in the lack of truth behind these legends.
   Any who, enough about shitty people. I am back! I have spell check and im not willing to use it. There has been a alot going on in this busy life of mine. I WIll have to.catch up a diffrent time. So I will leave you with one question.
    Would you buy a pair of slightly used ear buds from Jarrod letto?
   Ps. If you have no idea who letto is thats fine just means my subculture preferences are way to obscure.
   Much love, leave a comment and read older post. Love ya.
Danny.

No comments:

Post a Comment