About Me

My photo
i am danny. i am a man. i like to write and think out loud. please email me or fb or create a google acount and follow and comment on my blog. it all helps with getting me out to others. thank you. love you all. b safe.

Monday, December 23, 2013

The devil I create.

It's a day when the bed seems better then the world out side.
When seclusion seems to be the answer to all the problems that happen in life. I have made a hole ,Now I plan to lay in it, to slip away from the devil that chases me.
    even though the devil who chases me, From my own admission, I brought into this world. this devil I created looks back at me every morning that I stare into the mirror.
  I must break this fucking mirror so I don't have to stare into his beady little fucking eyes. and the words that come out of my mouth tend to be his. and I know the thoughts that go unsaid inside my brain are always coming from with in him.
    the devil that I create.

No comments:

Post a Comment