About Me

My photo
i am danny. i am a man. i like to write and think out loud. please email me or fb or create a google acount and follow and comment on my blog. it all helps with getting me out to others. thank you. love you all. b safe.

Friday, March 20, 2015

Quick hits on wingles.

Ohhhhhhhhh ya welcome back to this guy! My last entry was back in 2013. So much has changed.  So much had to change.  So it did.  I am still focused on my journey.  It has giving me a  new out look.  Any way.  Time for this blog to change its style.

Hockey is a passion of mine.  So I will be focused on that.  Fantacy, games, players.  So here we go.
I am a San Jose sharks fan.  I bleed teal. I am a positive guy, I do not like acting as if I am a gm, coach, or expert.  I am just yet a nother obese white dude that loves a sport I have no athletic ability to play,
 Now with all that said, watching the sharks recently has been tuff.  Seems as if the management has caused a crack in the locker room, Joe Thornton said his gm needs to shut his mouth.  Which I agree with.  But I.... Also think big Joe needs to shut his.
 This is no more than an ego penis measuring contest between these two.  What needs to happen at the end of this season is what I would call "a compleate blow up"  I'm not saying roster wise.  I am saying  emotionaly.  I want to see wingles walk in and finaly take control of the leadership of this team.  He is the sharks Charlie Conway.  He is not always the best player on the ice.  But he is the guy that never gives up on plays and is not afraid to stick up for his line mates.
  Because leadership is what is truly lacking with this damn team.  There is nobody holding anybody accountable.  The silver Fox (tmack)  can only do so much.
 Playoffs or not, I just hope the last three weeks  Will be  competitive.
   Out.
D. W. Sr

No comments:

Post a Comment